Wednesday, May 7, 2008
This breaks with the theory that Sprint Quest merger was only a matter of time. Sprint having no local wireline exposure and Qwest without their own cellular infrastructure and just reselling other cellular services would join and create a company that would be able to compete against the behemoths of telecom, Verizon and AT&T.
Now the spectulation is going to be when a Verizon Qwest merger will happen. Get ready to pay more and get even worse customer service from the phone company.
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (81)
- The Secret Copyright Gestapo
- Canada's New Potential Cell Phone Carriers Startin...
- Psystar Unveils Their Own Software Update System
- Napster Goes DRM Free (So Everything Old is New Ag...
- EarthLink Pulls Plug on Philly WiFi, Helping to Ki...
- 3G Iphones coming June 12th, all signs point that ...
- New E-bay Policy About To Get Test Run Down Under
- Clueless RIAA Executives Claim That DRM Isn't Dead...
- Qwest picks Verizon And Dumps Sprint for Wireless
- Mid June the Zune Officially Arrives in Canada
- ▼ May (10)