Friday, May 9, 2008
However in North America banks charge more for money orders and direct transfers than PayPal charges on their transactions. It's going to be the little guy who uses post office money orders to pay for items bought on E-bay that is going to be the worst affected. While having a credit card isn't a requirement to use PayPal, not everybody has a bank account that can authorize electronic funds transfers.
Posted by Bill McMinn at 12:34 PM
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (81)
- The Secret Copyright Gestapo
- Canada's New Potential Cell Phone Carriers Startin...
- Psystar Unveils Their Own Software Update System
- Napster Goes DRM Free (So Everything Old is New Ag...
- EarthLink Pulls Plug on Philly WiFi, Helping to Ki...
- 3G Iphones coming June 12th, all signs point that ...
- New E-bay Policy About To Get Test Run Down Under
- Clueless RIAA Executives Claim That DRM Isn't Dead...
- Qwest picks Verizon And Dumps Sprint for Wireless
- Mid June the Zune Officially Arrives in Canada
- ▼ May (10)