Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The Zune hasen't even put a dent in the portable media player market that is dominated by Apple's iPod. Using the most restrictive Digital Rights Management technology by any online music store is probably why the Zune's market share has dwindled into the low single digits. Canadians largely more resistant to DRM than American consumers which means that Microsoft will have an even tougher time selling the Zune in Canada.
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (81)
- The Secret Copyright Gestapo
- Canada's New Potential Cell Phone Carriers Startin...
- Psystar Unveils Their Own Software Update System
- Napster Goes DRM Free (So Everything Old is New Ag...
- EarthLink Pulls Plug on Philly WiFi, Helping to Ki...
- 3G Iphones coming June 12th, all signs point that ...
- New E-bay Policy About To Get Test Run Down Under
- Clueless RIAA Executives Claim That DRM Isn't Dead...
- Qwest picks Verizon And Dumps Sprint for Wireless
- Mid June the Zune Officially Arrives in Canada
- ▼ May (10)