Friday, March 5, 2010
Playing the waiting game allows Shaw to acquire ether Wind Mobile or Mobilicity if they end up in trouble from debt mounting from paying for winning bids in the spectrum auction, building networks, and marketing to attract subscribers. This is similar to the way that Telus expanded from their Western Canadian base to become a national carrier by buying out Clearnet back in the year 2000. Some may think this may be an underhanded way of getting into cell phone industry. With changes to the way Canada's telecommunications industry is regulated it will be an easier way to become a cell phone carrier.
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- CDMA iPhone Could it Come to Canada?
- Japan To Consider Banning Cell Phone Lockdown
- ESRB Ratings of Classic Video Games: Q-Bert
- Wind Mobile To Add Ottawa Today
- New Xbox 360 Motherboard Means New Version of Cons...
- Conservatives Vow To Shoot Down The Return of The ...
- Why Does Sasktel Hate Android?
- What Will Sony Need To Do To Make Playstation Move...
- Shaw's Wireless Wait And See Game
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (63)