Thursday, March 25, 2010
Those who like the CRTC state that international investment in Canada's telecommunications industry is a bad thing need to look at how quickly Wind Mobile has been able to provide in more places faster than any other cell carrier has before. If competition in broadband is as badly needed as it is needed in the cellular industry, then open up to let providers financed outside Canada come in to provide service that the home grown duopoly doesn't. There is virtually no doubt that a monopoly in any industry is bad for consumers, but when there is a duopoly where both companies collude as much as they do in the Canadian broadband industry, it's just as if there is a monopoly.
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- CDMA iPhone Could it Come to Canada?
- Japan To Consider Banning Cell Phone Lockdown
- ESRB Ratings of Classic Video Games: Q-Bert
- Wind Mobile To Add Ottawa Today
- New Xbox 360 Motherboard Means New Version of Cons...
- Conservatives Vow To Shoot Down The Return of The ...
- Why Does Sasktel Hate Android?
- What Will Sony Need To Do To Make Playstation Move...
- Shaw's Wireless Wait And See Game
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (63)