Friday, October 23, 2009
This is just another sign that Canada's cell phone industry is a triopoly and not real competition. If there was real competition, Rogers would be offering me a netbook to win me back, Telus would offer me a netbook to keep me, and Bell would actually know where Saskatchewan is and would be offering service here and offer me Netbook to get me to jump to them.
Canada's big three is just three to six months away from getting some competition from upstart competitors the new guys will be bringing subsidized 3G netbooks to attract customers from the incumbents, will the incumbents offer netbooks of their own to keep their customers?
Posted by Bill McMinn at 8:42 AM
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- Could H1N1 Hysteria Cause Financial Disruption?
- First New Canadian Cell Carrier Isn't 'Canadian En...
- Canada's Ugliest Cell Phone
- Telus Sort Of Dumps The System Access Fee
- No Subidized Netbooks In Canada
- Motorola's Droid Will It Make A Northern Appearanc...
- Why There Is No Garth Brooks On iTunes
- Oh Canada, Record TV, Pay A New Tax
- New Bill To Help Silence Loud Commericals
- Kindle Goes International, But Not Coming To Canad...
- Belus to get iPhone Next Month?
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2008 (63)