Wednesday, September 9, 2009
To play the third and final installment in the Gears of War trilogy players make a gun with their right hand with their forefinger pointing forward and thumb pointing upward. When the enemy is in the sight players yell 'bang' to shoot. To reload just rest the "handgun" up against the forehead. The rest of the actions have yet to determined according to the source.
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- Microsoft Security Essentials, A First Look
- False Advertising Comes From SaskTel
- iPod Tax Showing Its Ugly Head Again
- Microsoft Plans to Offer Windows 7 Students For Ch...
- Motorola Cliq, Coming To Canada On Rogers, As Expe...
- Gears Of War 3 to Support Project Natal
- Google Android To Coming To CDMA
- Is the PS3 The Next Super Nintendo?
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2008 (63)