Thursday, February 5, 2009
Instead of just putting off the confusion about transisition to DTV and the shortage of converter boxes like the original bill would have done giving TV stations a window from Febuary 17th to June June 12th allows Americans to get pushed into electronics stores when they start seeing TV stations starting to disappear.
Will TV stations forgo ratings by shutting off analog, very possibily will be that way since most TV stations' cost projections for the year are based on shutting off analog transmitters on Febuary 17th. Things will happen sooner rather than later
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- Phone Switcher Should Call Old Providers: Bell Can...
- Why No Kindle in Canada
- Politicians Gone Wild: Requirement To Log All Inte...
- Universal Cell Phone Charger, Who Knew?
- CRTC Revists Net Regluation
- Microsoft Stores, Sounds Like a Joke That's Six We...
- Utah Bill to Mature Rated Games Away From Underage...
- DTV Delay Passes, Keeps Analog OTA on Life Support...
- Windows 7, Different Versions The Confusion Contin...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2008 (63)