Monday, December 8, 2008
Apple has put a lot into the iPhone and iPod touch but as great as users of those devices think they are, it's netbooks that are the big thing in portable computing. In the upcoming hard times it will be especially hard to try to use a 17 inch MacBook Pro in an economy airline seat.
It was the original iMac back ten years ago that brought Apple back from the brink of extinction because it was a economical alternative to Windows PC's with their security nightmares at the time. An Apple netbook especially if priced under $400.00 that would make living without Windows an easier choice to make.
The next Stevenote at the next MacWorld in January will show if Apple will jump off the fence and ship a netbook or will sit it out and let Microsoft own the netbook market.
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Digital Prognostications for 2009
- Digital Prognostications Revisited
- RIAA Drops Lawsuits, Expects ISP to Enforce
- Is Pulling Out of MacWorld Expo A Smart Thing To D...
- Palm Nova, A new OS from an old name in PDA's and ...
- BCE Deal Dies, And What It Means For The Rest Of U...
- Canadians To Get Fleeced Even Further
- Why Apple Needs To Do a Netbook
- ▼ December (8)