Thursday, March 20, 2008
The problem with any upcoming smartphone from Dell is that it's going to be just like every other smartphone running Windows Mobile. It's true that Dell built their company selling PC's that worked and looked like every other PC on the market but in smartphone market Microsoft's operating system doesn't dominate the market. Blackberry with their own operating system is still the market leader.
The best approach is to partner with Google and put some money to speed along development of the Android operating system for smart phones. That's what will make consumers who aren't Blackberry or iPhone fanboys want to buy Dell's smartphones
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Warner Music calls for Internet Tax to Support The...
- Five Tech Issues that need to be addressed this El...
- Dell About to Launch a Smartphone (yawn)
- CBC To put reality show on BitTorrent without DRM
- Verizon Plans to speed up Peer to Peer
- AOL buys Bebo, 850 Million for what?
- News Corporation passes on Yahoo
- ▼ March (7)